1st Lepak Night

posted under by 『hG』
I think after i enter into college repeat life, it seems to be more crazy than my diploma college life. Because at the night we will go lepak lepak untill morning only back home. Doing a lot crazy thing like shouting from the windows of the car while driving, standing in the middle of the road ==!, drink beer and etc.. It seems like very dangerous of course i know, but then when u become crazy u won't think much about it. Haha. Here let me post some photo to show show~ .. =D

This is the 1st night 06'oct 08 4am something, 4 crazy people...

M3


Lian Li

Kim


Raymond



After that we plan to go Genting and we reach there 7am!!!




Sanfu -_-

Duckling ==!!

Here end the story, it use my whole day time to recover back for my sleep!! -_- but it is kinda fun too~ =D

0 comments

Make A Comment
top