Stand Up & Not Giving Up!!!

posted under by 『hG』
My leg is start to recovering in a very fast speed. Which i cant walk for 3 days start last Sunday(18/05/08) till yesterday Tuesday(20/05/08). And after i went to Ipoh to see a doctor which is my grandpa and dad friend 20+yrs ago till now!!! Woww!! The medicine is unbelievable eh. After he balut the medicine on my leg and the next day which is today my leg already can walk. I think tomorrow my leg can run as well? lol.
What i wanted to write here today is seriously i had think about it. I am not gonna give up easily to things that i like. What make me have this decision is a Guy. A guy who is now standing on the top of the basketball world. He falls down 7 times... But he stand up 8. He even broke his important shoulder which if really broke it, you cant play basketball forever! But he did stand up.
Ya.. He is my idol. The guy i admired. "Dwyane Wade". Here let watch the video again and see what had happen to Wade before.

Dwyane Wade - Fall down 7 times, stand up 8


The news
See it here: Dwyane Wade's Shoulder Injuries

Dwyane Wade''s shoulder is injured, but then

See it here: Dwyane Wade focusing on getting health

Dwyane Wade said:
  • "I'm a hard worker. I know I'm going to do everything that they tell me to do to get back to the point I need to be back to,"
  • "I want us to be the best, again, in the world and I will be there in 2008," Wade said. "I'm going to go out there, see them practice and play and support my team."
I like the word he said, therefore i feel, why am i acting so weak, let peoples around me worried about me? Why am i worry so many things that might not happen in the future? Why am i keep thinking into the negative side? As the conclusion, what i can said is i oso dunno. How pathethic eh.
But... now i am gonna change my mind. I am gonna stand up, i will make my leg recover, i will be back to the court..... AND I WILL PLAY BASKETBALL AGAIN!!!

Thanks to peoples who is worry and caring about me and thanks to Dwyane Wade as well. Thanks to you guys!!! =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



0 comments

Make A Comment
top