LiFe stil Goes on like Normal

posted under by 『hG』
I guess there is a long time i din update for my blog edi. Reason why leh is because.... Here go the story.

First of all.. after my final paper have finish and after back from pangkor trip. Due to my experience-less and stupidness i have signed a contract with a company which called Monroe consultant Group and work under subsidiary of OCBC (Orang Cina Bukan Cina) bank? **Just a jokes i heard from some where else**. LOL. Which is eO2 Power Sdn Bhd. I start my work on 26/o5/ob (Monday) and my working schedule is scary man!! Working from 9am till 9pm with a 1 hour break. And everyday when i reach home, there is alomost around 11pm d. Wat the!! How am i goin to survive if my life keep on going like that?? Like a working machine eh.. And my life seems so DAMN boring la. @.@

The work schedule based on the contract "ming ming" is written 8.45am till 5.45pm de ma. Kena CHEAT edi!! Alla!! Nevermind.. Treat is as a part of my life experience lo.. Apa boleh buat..
And then wat happened? OMGosh!! Worst thing happen. My final exam result release on 29/o5/08 (Thursday). Guess what i get for my result??!!.. Sigh!! ==!!.. I have to ""continue attend to Tarc study for diploma for semester 7"" leh!! Why like that?? Because due to my Stupid-ness lo.. AIkz Aikz.. But still I have to accept the truth. I din really feel sad. Just felt of very regret ah!! Aihz.. And why regret leh.. I know myself geh.. =(


Ok and now, i start my college life again on 9/06/08(Monday) lor. And i only work for 2 weeks then i have to breach my working contract and resign for my work edi. How pity eh.. Haha. But hor weird thing happen.. The staff which is at Monroe Co. Mr Rooney a.k.a G@y Lou din even fon me for calling me pay for breach of contract wor.. Weirdo~ But ofcoz is GOOD thing for me la.. Dun even want hear his voice edi.. Hahaha.. =D

And now i am continue study in diploma edi. Just back to life like last time when study in Tarc. Just thing changed is i cant together with G1 mates study and fooling around already. Seriously miss u guys when passing some places in Tarc leh.. Hahaha. I m not sad.. Coz i am enjoying every second in my life. And currently i am staying at MU already. The place which i stay last time~

Hope all my friends which is either studying or working Good Luck wei~ Enjoys ur Life too~ **Cheers** =)


P/S: Now is breaking time in coll that why got some time to spend for update my blog.
Writting essay meh, so long!! Haha. Nothing to do ma, so sekaligus write wat had happen during my life.. =D

To be continue...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



0 comments

Make A Comment
top