My new handphone

posted under by 『hG』
Happy sei me jor.. Bought a new handphone on 21/06/08 (Saturday). Because my old phone which is Z530i got some problem lo! And the fon is sell by my basketball friend. So can get the cheapest price from him and get alot free accesories lo.. Muahaha.. =D

The new fon model i bought is SE K660i. For me it is consider as very very good, nice and worth bah. Because the price, quality, design, and function compare to my old fon is alot better lor, somore got 3G and Megabass for Music wor!! (Mean my ear can hear alot nice song d.. Keke) The price is RM650 lo. I think shud be ok bah. Izzit har?? Lol. Now i would like to share my happiness and phone with u all geh. Here is he pictures and the spefications lo. Any good or bad comment if u guys noe about it hope can share with me lor.. =)


The Specifications can see it through here: SE K660i

Ahaha.. Here is the end of my story. Now i can store better quality photo and pictures, with alot song already lur. Hehee.. Enjoy~




0 comments

Make A Comment
top